We are currently seeking an intermediate to senior planner with more than 5 years experience.
We provide services to a wide range organisations, including local and regional authorities, private developers, energy generation, education and commercial clients. The size of our projects range from small domestic scale projects to very significant buildings, infrastructure and geothermal power and milk plants. Most of our work is undertaken from our Rotorua but there are occasional out-of-town projects of two or more days duration.
We support ongoing learning by our staff. Sigma staff take pride in contributing to the community, social and physical environments. We have a strong commitment to maintaining our services locally in the community and we are pleased to sponsor community and education projects on a regular basis.
• Tertiary qualification in planning or resource management preferably recognised by NZPI for full membership.
• Minimum of 5 years post university experience in relevant employment.
• Ability to work positively and constructively with clients and Councils
• Good oral communication skills.
• Ability to express opinion and concepts clearly and accurately in writing.
• Initiative and self motivation without continual supervision.
• Clean driver’s licence.
• Reasonable level of fitness.
• Secondary qualification or other expertise advantageous but not essential.
• Background or experience in tikanga maori and/or iwi consultation.
For further information please email Linda Kennedy – firstname.lastname@example.org